Access, prepare, blend, and analyze data with ease.
A complete set of services and suites for BI, Analytics, Big Data, and Data Integration.
Setting-up Big Data Environment
- Implementation of Big Data Hadoop distributions: MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks
- Implementation of Big data enabled databases : MongoDB, InfiniDB, AWS Redshift, HPCC, etc.,
- Big Data Hadoop implementation with Pentaho
- Real time Analytics with Big Data
- Hadoop Consulting
- Engineering capabilities to drive the Big Data initiatives with global customers
- Packaged offerings to ensure successful big data deployments entire life cycle
Stress Performance Testing
- Stress, Load & Performance testing based on enterprise specific requirements.
- Improve response times within norms
- Sustainability of concurrent users
- Speed under massive load / sudden spikes
Embed Pentaho (OEM)
- Customization and rebranding of User Console
- New feature, or modify an existing functionality
- Custom Plugins
- Google Map Integration
- Custom UI development
- Liferay integration
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
Big Data Analytics
- Process and transform your data into Hadoop without Map reduce
- Render data on our custom visualization and analytical solutions
- Load operational data into Hadoop distribution such as Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks, or Apache
- Load files to HIVE, HBASE, or HDFS
- Translate Business use case to an intuitive dashboards
- Create custom scorecards
- Collaberation features and intuitive filters
- Complext and large data integration
- Data Warehouse (DWH) creation
- DWH Capacity Planning
- Data Modelling by domain experts
- Redesign DWH to columnar one
- Make organizations Big Data ready
- Bring down cost by upto 90%
- Older Pentaho versions to current version
- From other ETL tools to PDI
System Health-check & Recommendation
- General parameters such as CPU, disk & memory usage plus availability quick-check
- Audit related data plus database and report layout bottlenecks
- PDI related types of database connections – Native v/s ODBC
- Application server related detailed checks
- Review of the current deployment architecture
- Review of security framework – authentication and authorization
Setting-up High Availability Multi-clustered Environment
- Perform classic “divide and conquer” processing of data sets in parallel.
- Java-based data integration engine with the MapRHadoop cache/ MapReduce task across all Hadoop cluster nodes
- Use parallel processing and high availability of Hadoop.
- Multi-tenant environment.
- Architecture Workshop
- Implementation of Multi-tenanted SaaS offering on cloud
- Development of Pentaho extensions and plug-ins for multi-tenancy support
- Data modelling for multi-tenancy
Setting-up Cloud Environment
- BI and DWH setup and maintenance in AWS and Rackspace
- Setting up Content Delivery Network for AWS and Rackspace cloud offering
- Production Monitoring
Interested? Let's get in touch!
Book a free consultation with one of our experts to take your business to the next level!